BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
yyyy x.
These are a treat in our house, because they are so expensive at our local grocery store. They are cute, the packaging is a novelty, they taste great, and my toddler is interested in them enough to attempt to eat them. I will buy them again, but only when they go on sale.
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
The taste of this is really good if you like bitter cheese then this is the one for you but oh my God this is very very fattening so if you're on a diet I would definitely not recommend this apart from that it's a good little snack but you should only have one a week I think
Sylvia H.
London , Edmonton
I use to eat these all the time as a kid!! As a cheese lover this is a nice snack to have as it is just simply cheese. The cheese has a nice taste to it. As it is inexpensive and comes in a pack I think that is a bargain and I would recommend this as a nice snack!
As it is aimed at children I think they need to change the packaging as it would be tricky to child to open
Maria D.
Sheffield
The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Semisoft Cheeses 6 ct
Mini Babybel® Light has half of the fat and 100% of the taste of Mini Babybel® Original. Eat it up quick - it will float away before you can say "CHEESE!"
Made with pasteurised milk, free from added preservatives, colours & flavours. Rich in calcium. Suitable for vegetarians. Keep refrigerate
Lauren P.
Yate
Baby bells are great for kids to have a little snack or in there pack lunch as they eat the cheese and then play with the packaging as it's made out of wax babybells are actually healthy for you and I reckon it's great value for your money as you can buy packs I brought mine at Tesco in the uk and I recommend buying some to try out or seeing if your kids like them x
Llxkayxll M.
Zwolle
The cheese tastes good, however I cant take big bites out of it or it will make me nauseous, the flavour is okay, it must be me who isnt used to it. About the value, its kinda expensive for how much you get, I got this at my local supermarket. I would recommend this for people who like things like this in their lunchbox or on the go. Its nice and travel friendly
Sarah B.
When my children where small this was the only cheese at first I could get them to eat and even today although my children are all grown up and flown the nest I still purchase them for myself they are handy to go into my pack lunch as a little bit extra to have with my salad. I have also tried some of the other flavours but always go back to the original ones.
Chelsea N.
Welling, Kent
As a major cheese lover since I was young, I love these as a snack when I was in school. Even now I love them! I can eat a few though. The packaging is easy to open but it's not the most practical so I feel like that could be improved. It is like a mild cheese not strong at all so even those who are not a major lover of cheese, they probs like them too.
Abril I.
Calexico, CA
Tastiest thing ever! I love this cheese so much. As a snack it works great, I like it with tortilla chips and a bit of salsa and they are amazing. But I have also used it while preparing creams and pasta sauces. The cheese melts great, and it adds smoothness to the mix as well as a soft taste that's not too overpowering. Definitely one of my faves.
Lucie L.
Bourget, ON
Omg those little cheese are so cute and so good. I think there just great for camping, hiking doing a pic nic, there wonderful easy to pack and yes its good value. It dosen t because its very original like cheese abd the package is so great. Tku so much...
Sarah M.
Are you able to eat only one of this at a time?
VERONICA C.
Is this worth buyinh? Is it a good snack?.
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Is this a healthy snack in between meals?
Aida B.
Is it good ?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
My favorite is the original, what's yours ??