BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Tanya S.
Brampton, ON
Who doesn't like cheese? Babybel is a delicious mini snack cheese that goes well with everything. Original flavour is my favourite. These never last long at home.
Megan O.
I have these all the time and I really love these they are better than any other products that I’ve tried like this and are good value, they taste really really nice and I will buy these again, really recommend!
Jennifer S.
I really enjoy these little cheeses I also enjoy that they’re packaged and ready so you could just take them on the go there also great with pickles and or chips.
Clãírë Ð.
skikda
I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty). It is however pricey, anywhere from a sale of $3 for 6 to $6-8 for 6 (probably why my parents never bought me this). Over all, if you want to splurge a little or it's a really good sale go for it! A good snack with a wrapper that you can use for playing with or using as a wax for your needle and thread
mariya p.
Winnipeg
I really like this cheese but I think the price is abit too much and it is not something I will buy unless it was on sale. I do like the idea of the individual packages.
Nikki A.
Kelowna
This is a perfect grab and go snack! I love how it’s portioned out and ready to eat, I am a repeat consumer and will continue purchasing. It’s a nice and soft cheese.
Charlene P.
Edson, AB
Okay I am a huge fan of cheese like any kind besides blue cheese. With that being said I give this stuff a 5 start rating because this is amazing. If you like string cheese this stuff is just as good or not better. The taste is great and I love how they are individually wrapped. If you haven't tried this you are missing out. Go out and try it.
Élodie L.
Montreal
Like I said I am Lynn lactose intolerant so it’s not good for me you cannot take it but when I was younger I just love it out it was my favourite cheese and now I cannot eat it because I’m a I’m a do Poopoo in my pants
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
These little morsels are so yummy in the tummy. A couple years back I had zero clue what the red wax was for so I actually took a bite out of it...Ya I know insane right lol....I didn't know I had too take the wrapping off. But nonetheless the cheese was very light and creamy. Its such a great little appetizer with a nice glass of wine. They are abit pricey for about $7 a package of 8 but its a great treat too treat yourself with. And not too mention healthy for you
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
Cute, portable rounds of cheese that are perfect for a snack on the go. I love how they're coated in wax and you pull a tab to unwrap them. That way they are perfect for keeping in your bag if you need a hearty snack because they're not messy at all and you can hold on to the bottom of the wax covering while you eat them. I've seen a lot of parents give these to their kids and the small size looks perfect for them. I wouldn't give such a high rating for the taste since I'm used to eating more artisan cheeses (snob alert!) and these are bit lackluster but for the product as a whole I recommend it!
Earn $295/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $212/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $268/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)