BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Paola O.
El queso semisof cheese es unos de los mejores que e probado, cuando se lo hecho que si a una pasta se derrite tan rápido y tiene un sabor tan delicioso que provoca echarse y echarse en mi hogar siempre compramos de a bastante porque en realidad a todos nos encanta y es el que más preferimos
Jessica O.
This semi soft cheese is a great snack to put in your lunch for work. I love it because it also brings back fond memories of my childhood when my mother used to pack these in my school lunch. The taste is light and delicate, not at all overpowering which is why it is such a great snack choice between meals, it doesn't over power your palet.
Jess H.
Redhill
I love these, so delicious and not very expensive, I am definitely a repeat consumer as they are just so yummy, i think this is a lot better than products like cheese strings as you get more product for your money. To make this better, they should make athese into a block of cheese
Gemma S.
I love snacking on the Mini Baybel Chese circle when I'm feeling hungry and craving cheese. I think the cheese is healthy but compared to other cheeses not the best and healthiest option. Even if this cheese isn't healthy it's not like your eating very much of it in the little circle
aly b.
this cheese is fun to eat when i was smaller but i grew out of it because it began to have a different taste (idk what's is wrong with me) however i though they were very fun to take out the red packaging and is a creative and unique way to package their cheese. love
Shannon H.
Middle Sackville
Who doesn't love Babybel!?  I love packing one of these little cheese wheels in my lunch bag.  It's such a treat to unwrap the little cheese in the middle of the day.  Soft and flavorful, Babybels are like the grownup equivalent of a cheese string.
Holly J.
Lillooet
My kids love these! Easy to throw in the diaper bag for a quick snack. Healthy, individually wrapped for convenience and the perfect size. My kids like the mild flavour and soft texture. A little expensive, but I like when you can get the larger volume bags so we have lot on hand.
Abi R.
I don't like the packaging at all. The red stuff gets all in your nails and it's gross. It tastes like plastic and it reminds me of the school lunch tables. Although, they are original which I'll give to them. Too expensive for what they are.
Freya W.
15 Seven Sea gardens, London
I have a babybel for lunch every single day! I'm not sure how healthy that is but babybels are one of my favourite cheese snacks. You can usually buy packs of these when they're on an offer so they're quite good value for money in my opinion.
Julie N.
Edmonton
This cheese is very delicious! I use it when I go on trips just freeze them and you'll be fine and I use the wax to make funny faces with my baby cousin so they stop crying ok the plane especially on longer flights example flying back to Asia
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart