BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maleeka F.
I love cheese so much and I love these mini Babybels too. Perfect snack when you are on the go. I like that they are individually wrapped making them great for travel. If you like cheese and you have not tried these you are missing out. They are so good!
Felicia H.
Pointe, QC
Great snack but a little bit pricey. It would definitely make my grocery list every week if it was just a little bit more affordable. I buy them on special occasions or when they go on sale, simply because I cannot resist! Delicious soft and mild cheese.
Kamilah F.
Great for school lunches along with a sandwich and fruit and water. I used to love these as a kid and family members still do. Now I buy them to snack on a home every now and again, they taste great melted on toast but i normally just have it normally.
Henri F.
Best thing for taking as a snack in my bag! They're so tasty and cute. The packaging is a bit wasteful in my opinion but it does keep them fresh for a while. They're pretty good values for what you're getting and I always have some in the fridge in case.
Paige O.
Grove hill, Middlesbrough
A lovely snack. Love the thick texture of the cheese and is nice for a inbetween meal snack. Full of flavour and creamy texture. Really good value for the money. Would recommend to other and definaly would thing it is a good packed lunch filler for kids.
Alisha S.
This is low fat version of the mini babybel original cheese wheel. The taste isn’t as great as the original but reduced fat is important sometimes as I am a cheese lover but have to keep control on the fat. Bright it at my local grocery store. Recommend.
Itsaso M.
Pamplona
This is a worldwide selled product so here in Spain we can purchase it. The packaging is funny when you are little but when you are older it's a bit gross. The flavour is nice, but it's not the best cheese I have tasted. It's a good choice for a snack.
Kristel B.
Barcelona
I have a weird relationship with cheese: I like cheese but not every cheese. This in mini version are great for me because I get bored of cheese quickly and this has the good size for eating and enjoy it! It's also very creamy and soft (and delicious!) 🎉
Emer M.
Rue Du Maupertuis, St
Hate this cheese. It literally tastes like rubber. Very affordable although not worth it as it isn't nice. Perfect size for kids lunch boxes but not the tastiest! I like the packaging but as I say down to personal preference I just don't enjoy the type of cheese!
Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
this cheese is my all time favorite cheese in the world its rich creamy and just melt in your mouth delicious !! it has great cheese flavor and you can find it at any grocery store and i would highly recommend this to any cheese lover in the world
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart