BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
These mini cheeses I love, I swear that I could eat about 10 a day, but I buy them mainly for my daughter, she is two years old and loves cheese, this is a presentation very easy to carry and open, has a good amount To be used as a very salable snack, and is for the whole family of course.
Rebecca E.
Glenrothes, Glenrothes
Very tasty, soft edam cheese. Very easy to open packet and you can take these cheeses anywhere with you as they are small and portable. They are coated in wax to keep them fresh. You can buy these in local supermarkets. They are the perfect snack to have on it's own or to add to a lunch.
Salome E.
Lausanne 25
Living in switzerland, I always have some excellent cheese in supermarkets but Babybels are simply a guilty pleasure. They are easy to eat and they don't stink up the fridge. I love it's creamy taste and I will probably always have some in my fridge.
Lauren g.
LL18
I love this cheese its so tasty
they are nice and squidgy and a healthy little snack to go on with the day I love these for picnics also I buy these when i'm doing my supermarket shop they are a good price
and definitely worth buying I also  like the packaging
Temo J.
Bergen
Because I live in Norway I only eat Norwegian cheese regularly, but I have tried Babybel. It is a bit too expensive for me, but it caught my interest so i bought it. It`s a very plain cheese made from a cow`s milk. It`s good but i don`t really know what to do with it because of the shape.
Katharine A.
toronto
I loved these as a kid! Their flavour is OK! I do think they're a bit pricy! But they can be well worth it for how fun they are to open and eat! I have long purchased these over my life and found myself pleased every time! I look forward to tasting the other flavours of Babybel cheese!
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
I buy these babbles from my local supermarket for my daughters who absolutely love them, i do have to admit i have cheeky one myself, they are full of flavour and feel they are the best in the market and i continuously buy them for my kids and all there wee pals that come to the house!
Lisa G.
absolutely amazing cheese product! by far my favorite! Quick and easy grab and go cheese, no cutting involved. The cheese is soft and melts in your mouth! Can be highly addictive be careful. The pricing is my only issue, it is a very expensive cheese but it is worth every penny!
Elizabeth S.
I love these cheeses! They are the perfect on the go snack. I buy these regularly and find that they come in good size portions! They aren't the healthiest of cheeses but as they are small they really do make a good snack! I'd definitely recommend these to anyone with children too.
Jess R.
I love baby bells they are like my most favourite cheese ever as they are not too artificial like some other individually  wrapped  cheeses they also don't sweat easily so they stay fresh and tasty I would definitely always recommend these to all my family and friends
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart