BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kylie O.
Saskatoon
I'm honestly obsessed with Babybel cheese and it's unique flavour. I wish they were cheaper as I would probably eat an unhealthy amount every single day. They're addictive little cheeses that complement nearly any meal and make a great midday snack. They taste best cold but are always enjoyable.
Christa S.
Me and my family are a big fan of the original babybel cheeses. they taste great are easy to take along with you and pack a good amount of flavour. I've been able to find this product at every grocery store iv'e been to. for the price i think its a little expensive but it to me is worth it because my family always asks for babybels as a snack so im sure to always have some in the fridge. I would recommend this product.
Marine V.
the cheese of my childhood :) i eat again mini babybel when i have lunch, the taste is always the same, nothing change. i'm a rpeat consumer with those, but it's sweet end nice after a meal. It's healthy, if you don't like cheese, you can eat babybel whithout fear, it feels nice and soft
Laroz A.
London
I love babybel, i loved it as a child and now i am 16 and i still love it. I buy mine from Sainsbury which is quite close to my house. Its not that expensive and i love the taste so much. While typing this it is making me crave babybel! Love it!
Viana A.
Sydney
Great quality baby cheese! Me and my siblings used to always have this for school snacks. Soft and tasty!  It's in a cute shape as well.  I'm not sure what other products sell the same one like this buy babybel is the only one I know.  Affordable! I recommend this so much for young kids or even adults :)
Sarmin B.
Toronto, ON
These are so good! I would rate these 8/10 because I've been eating these my entire life and they still taste good to me. I would buy these again and again. These are affordable but sometimes expensive. The cheese doesn't smell bad but it does taste good. I would recommend this to many people.
Kerri M.
Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire
I love these and i often eat them as a snack. I also like the lower fat ones as well and they also taste just as good - which is good if your like myself and trying to loose weight or watching your diet. You can get them from just about any supermarket and they also have deals and offers on them quite often.
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
These mini cheeses I love, I swear that I could eat about 10 a day, but I buy them mainly for my daughter, she is two years old and loves cheese, this is a presentation very easy to carry and open, has a good amount To be used as a very salable snack, and is for the whole family of course.
Rebecca E.
Glenrothes, Glenrothes
Very tasty, soft edam cheese. Very easy to open packet and you can take these cheeses anywhere with you as they are small and portable. They are coated in wax to keep them fresh. You can buy these in local supermarkets. They are the perfect snack to have on it's own or to add to a lunch.
Salome E.
Lausanne 25
Living in switzerland, I always have some excellent cheese in supermarkets but Babybels are simply a guilty pleasure. They are easy to eat and they don't stink up the fridge. I love it's creamy taste and I will probably always have some in my fridge.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart