BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
My husband buys these every time we go grocery shopping. They make an easy snack!
Sarah K.
Enola, PA
Cute and delicious! Easy to take on the go..always have one for lunch and snacks
Jessica B.
Babybel cheese is the perfect snack throughout the day! Its great for on-the-go!!
Amanda L.
Love to peel these always so fresh and cheesy great with some crackers and wine .
Gracie Z.
Naperville, IL
Perfect with any type of crackers or on their own. It's a great snack on the go.
Love these. One plus a handful of nuts is a filling, healthy breakfast or snack.
Kendra B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My family can eat these things non-stop. Usually don't last long in my household.
Kellye L.
Great for packing in lunches and on the go snacking! Great flavor and packaging!
Julie T.
Topeka, KS
I have to keep these in the house all the time or I'll never hear the end of it.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
These have been my favorite for as long as I can remember! My son loves them too!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?