BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Charlotte D.
England
These are really nice snacks to have when your feeling a little hungry it’s so nice and soft cheese they come in packs and are really affordable I have these very often for snacks and I would recommend these to others
Freya R.
Southampton
This product can be dangerous to younger kids and they could mistake the red wax rapper for the cheese. It tastes delicious and can be expensive if you don’t get them on offer, would recommend if your a cheese lover!
mills m.
Babybel's are pretty much everything. Mini Babybel's are amazing, they're just a really soft, edam like cheese. Compared to other products, they're pretty much one of a kind - I've only ever seen Mini Cheddar cheeses. There are also large Babybels that you can find in Carrefore in Belgium or France.
Solene C.
Les babybel sont mes fromages préférés ! Je les adore malgré leur prix un peu élevé je les achète quand même tellement ils sont bons ! Je vous le recommande et surtout pour vos enfants ils sont petits et pratique !
Marisa H.
St. Albert
Okay - so cheese is obviously the best.  Just the best of all the things, and babybel has just put it into such a pleasing and great tasting little package - the perfect snack.  And not just for me (mom), but for my kiddos for school, and for hubby too!  Takes the edge off hunger, is healthy, is fun to open (kiddos), and tastes lovely.   Thank you Mini Babybel for a delicious product :)
Lauren W.
Bristol
These always remind me of packed lunch as a young child! They have a strange, almost plastic taste, but they are still quite yummy! My best friend love these, and she will happily sit and eat a whole packet of them! For the price, they are a really quick, convenient snack.
Debora B.
Cologne
i've loved these since i've been a little child and i still like to just buy and eat them while studying or watching netflix. They are a nice salty snack and a good alternative to all the sweets for a change
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
Me and my niece love these! We always go to the shop together and buy them as they’re just so tasty! They’re good on their own or with some lunch. It’s good they come in a small size so no need for a cheese grater etc. Would definitely recommend!
🗽daisy h.
Chelmsford
I do enjoy a baby bel if you want a small taste of cheese. However I find I do have an after taste of cheese for the rest of the day no matter what I use to get rid of it. I do like the unusual shape though
Louise P.
Blackfaulds Street , Coalsnaughton Tillicoultry
These are great for having in a packed lunch! You can buy these from any supermarket, wasn’t pricey atall. The packaging is very eye catching. I’m a repeat customer as I really like these as affordable!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?