BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maria D.
Sheffield
The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Semisoft Cheeses 6 ct
Mini Babybel® Light has half of the fat and 100% of the taste of Mini Babybel® Original. Eat it up quick - it will float away before you can say "CHEESE!"
Made with pasteurised milk, free from added preservatives, colours & flavours. Rich in calcium. Suitable for vegetarians. Keep refrigerate
Lauren P.
Yate
Baby bells are great for kids to have a little snack or in there pack lunch as they eat the cheese and then play with the packaging as it's made out of wax babybells are actually healthy for you and I reckon it's great value for your money as you can buy packs I brought mine at Tesco in the uk and I recommend buying some to try out or seeing if your kids like them x
Llxkayxll M.
Zwolle
The cheese tastes good, however I cant take big bites out of it or it will make me nauseous, the flavour is okay, it must be me who isnt used to it. About the value, its kinda expensive for how much you get, I got this at my local supermarket. I would recommend this for people who like things like this in their lunchbox or on the go. Its nice and travel friendly
Sarah B.
When my children where small this was the only cheese at first I could get them to eat and even today although my children are all grown up and flown the nest I still purchase them for myself they are handy to go into my pack lunch as a little bit extra to have with my salad. I have also tried some of the other flavours but always go back to the original ones.
Chelsea N.
Welling, Kent
As a major cheese lover since I was young, I love these as a snack when I was in school. Even now I love them! I can eat a few though. The packaging is easy to open but it's not the most practical so I feel like that could be improved. It is like a mild cheese not strong at all so even those who are not a major lover of cheese, they probs like them too.
Abril I.
Calexico, CA
Tastiest thing ever! I love this cheese so much. As a snack it works great, I like it with tortilla chips and a bit of salsa and they are amazing. But I have also used it while preparing creams and pasta sauces. The cheese melts great, and it adds smoothness to the mix as well as a soft taste that's not too overpowering. Definitely one of my faves.
Bev B.
New Westminster
My grandchildren love these. They are a fast, prewrapped snack that are easy to pop into a lunch bag or purse for a fast blast of protein to curb and satisfy hunger. We buy them all the time and the fridge usually has th signature net bag of cheese.
Lonnie D.
Ottawa, ON
Love babybel cheese! Probably my favourite cheese growing up. Always looked forward to having it at lunch at school and coming home after school. So nice and soft and love the taste! To this day, my parents still keep a bag of these in the fridge as if we’re still around. They don’t eat it, but my siblings and I always grab one when we visit.
Regz S.
My daughter loves this! Always part of her lunch/ snack to school.Tasty and yummy according to her. Its also easy to open and is a handy snack every time we're out. The only thing i dont like about this one( and other baby bel cheeses) is that it doesnt taste / feel nice anymore if it gets re-wrapped when my daughter doesnt wanna finish it yet
Lucie L.
Bourget, ON
Omg those little cheese are so cute and so good. I think there just great for camping, hiking doing a pic nic, there wonderful easy to pack and yes its good value. It dosen t because its very original like cheese abd the package is so great. Tku so much...
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart