BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
We love these little cheeses. They come in handy when you just want a small snack. So creamy and delicious. We've been eating this for many years now.The best snack to fill you up a little but not too much. Packaging is so convenient and fun to open.
Tanya S.
Brampton, ON
Who doesn't like cheese? Babybel is a delicious mini snack cheese that goes well with everything. Original flavour is my favourite. These never last long at home.
Jennifer S.
I really enjoy these little cheeses I also enjoy that they’re packaged and ready so you could just take them on the go there also great with pickles and or chips.
Megan O.
I have these all the time and I really love these they are better than any other products that I’ve tried like this and are good value, they taste really really nice and I will buy these again, really recommend!
Clãírë Ð.
skikda
I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty). It is however pricey, anywhere from a sale of $3 for 6 to $6-8 for 6 (probably why my parents never bought me this). Over all, if you want to splurge a little or it's a really good sale go for it! A good snack with a wrapper that you can use for playing with or using as a wax for your needle and thread
mariya p.
Winnipeg
I really like this cheese but I think the price is abit too much and it is not something I will buy unless it was on sale. I do like the idea of the individual packages.
Nikki A.
Kelowna
This is a perfect grab and go snack! I love how it’s portioned out and ready to eat, I am a repeat consumer and will continue purchasing. It’s a nice and soft cheese.
Charlene P.
Edson, AB
Okay I am a huge fan of cheese like any kind besides blue cheese. With that being said I give this stuff a 5 start rating because this is amazing. If you like string cheese this stuff is just as good or not better. The taste is great and I love how they are individually wrapped. If you haven't tried this you are missing out. Go out and try it.
Élodie L.
Montreal
Like I said I am Lynn lactose intolerant so it’s not good for me you cannot take it but when I was younger I just love it out it was my favourite cheese and now I cannot eat it because I’m a I’m a do Poopoo in my pants
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
These little morsels are so yummy in the tummy. A couple years back I had zero clue what the red wax was for so I actually took a bite out of it...Ya I know insane right lol....I didn't know I had too take the wrapping off. But nonetheless the cheese was very light and creamy. Its such a great little appetizer with a nice glass of wine. They are abit pricey for about $7 a package of 8 but its a great treat too treat yourself with. And not too mention healthy for you
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart