BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Natalie P.
New Wilmngtn, PA
These are good simple snacks to be able to eat on the go to get your dairy for the day
Hayley H.
Pikeville, KY
These are amazing little snack, easy to eat with crackers or on a day out at the park!
Nancy F.
Phoenix
Yummy snack for momma and kids! Easy to pack , great value, easy to open and very yummy
Selena S.
Lawrenceburg, TN
So good! Very different tasting cheese, and a great snack! Love peeling them open too!
I use these every day for lunches or snacks or when I'm in the go. They're great!!!!!!
Chelsea N.
Brattleboro, VT
One of my go to snacks! Low calories & great flavor. I love how portable they are too!
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Just was not my thing. Didn't enjoy the taste at all. Texture was good. Fun to unwrap.
Stephanie D.
Give me dairy all day long I love this is so creamy and delicious and it taste so fresh
Olivia O.
Dallas, TX
this babybel cheese is very good because it is not too pricey and easy to take with you
Judy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this for a snack! Great with crackers or a charcuterie tray. Made in my hometown.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?