BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sabrina V.
London , ON
We love this cheese. It’s delicious and it’s so easy to take anywhere for a snack in the morning or afternoon. The package is good it protects the cheese and it’s practical and easy to open. I love this cheese.
Zeeha S.
Personally, I do not like the taste of it. Well, it does not taste anything. It only has a creamy texture and looks like cheese but nothing else. Bought it only once and no, I do not think of buying it again.
SARAH B.
London
Love adding this to my lunch pack ! Amazing for kids and who doesnt love cheese? Any time of the day , morning evening or before bed. , they are so soft and mouthwatering to eat ! Love them ! Especialy when in promotion !
Morrigan O.
Oakville, AK
Honestly nobody knows what kind of cheese this is but no matter what they’re so good. I want slices of it to use in grilled cheeses, I’m kinda crazy for them lol always such a good little add on for any snack
Samantha R.
A good bite sized snack. The taste is great and I can be a picky eater at times but I really enjoyed this. If you have sensitive teeth you might prefer a soft cheese. I always repurchase and have plenty in stock.
Marion L.
strasbourg
Bon ok c’est pour les enfants mais moi j’aime bien lol, une petit faim à n’importe quelle moment de la journée , j’ouvre le frigo et hop je le mange . C’est pratique et meilleur que de manger des gâteaux .
Diana X.
Peterborough
The smoothest cheese I have tried , a great snack to have during the day and comes in a lively portion. It is very affordable and I buy mine in Asda quiet often and am planning to keep buying this product
Kelsey C.
These are perfect to throw in a bag or purse for a snack on the go or when you’re craving something a bit fatty during a health kick! Packaging keeps them so fresh and the minis are barely even a cheat...perfect snack for a balanced diet.
Forrest Jamie S.
I absolutely love mini Babybel's - I think the Gouda ones were always my favourite growing up. The wax packaging is cute. The cheese is soft, great flavour. They are sort of crazy expensive, however, which is a shame.
Krystal T.
Miramichi, NB
My daughter is in love with these. She calls them cheese circles. Every visit to granny’s house is rewarded with one, which I don’t mind because it’s healthy and she enjoys unwrapping them as well :)
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart