BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Samantha R.
Wainfleet
The flavour of this cheese has always been better then any cheese string I have ever had. However I find that these are a bit too mini and need to eat 2 at once. Eating two at once, they tend to get eaten quickly and can be rather expensive to purchase.
Lauren B.
I’ve been eating these red mini baby bells my entire life! My parents put them in our stockings when I was growing up and when we ripped the wax off we always put it on our nose like we were Rudolph! This tradition continues with my children as well :)
Lauren F.
Winnipeg, MO
I wish I wasn’t lactose intolerant or else I’d eat these all day. The taste is very light and mild. They are a great easy snack and pretty filling for being so small. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Taylor M.
Cobourg, ON
I’ve love this cheese since I was young! It always bring memories of my grandfather and I eating it in the summer in the deck when I was a little girl! It is so soft and creamy! It pretty much melts in your mouth!
Nina 🌺.
Potter Street, Worksop
Love love love them! These were one of my favourite snacks and they still are. They’re affordable and I haven’t seen a cheaper version which can compare to these. I’d definitely recommend these to both children and adults as they’re the perfect snacks
Marissa W.
St, NL
These cheeses are always a snack that I’ve loved. They can be found and bought at any local grocery store. The flavour is perfect, and oh so delicious! You won’t be disappointed. Recommended to all cheese lovers!
sara b.
oslo
These are great for a quick snack but are too expensive for what you get. Price aside, I do like these little cheese nuggets and would buy again. Better than a big hunk of cheese that will go bad before you can finish it.
Alicia F.
Mississauga
I used to eat this last year. It isn’t my favourite kind of cheese but it’s good for lazy days to get my dairy intake. It’s kind hard and does not taste so good. I prefer Feta Cheese over these kinds of cheese!
megan a.
megan, norwich
i’m a cheese lover! so i’ll have around twentykf these in my fridge, they are so easy to snack on throughout the day, they are very filling too.& buy these at my local supermarket and they always have offers on
Sabrina V.
London , ON
We love this cheese. It’s delicious and it’s so easy to take anywhere for a snack in the morning or afternoon. The package is good it protects the cheese and it’s practical and easy to open. I love this cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart