BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Catherine R.
Columbus, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SO MUCH! IT TASTE SO GOOD. I don’t even know what kind of cheese this is but it’s a good snack! It wasn’t cheap but it wasn’t that expensive either. Definitely recommend to everyone all ages!
Samantha W.
I buy these each grocery trip. I like them better than cheese sticks and cubes for snacks, and you can cut them up to top your lasagna, spaghetti, or baked ziti. They melt perfectly and have a smooth taste.
Kitsey B.
Boonville
Love this tasty easy to eat cheese. It’s a great snack for on the go. We often get this when we’re going on vacation or a picnic. We usually pair ours with some kind of pita chip or cracker or just eat by itself.
Melanie J.
Indian Trail
Purchased at: Publix
Super easy on the go snack that will keep you full until your next meal. Great calorie count, flavor, and great ingredients! Nice packaging that doesn’t take up a huge chunk of space in the fridge. Easily found and affordable at any grocery store!
Hayley C.
Simi valley, CA
This is one of my favorite snacks she is wise. I love the portion size and I love how you can get local options as well. The quality is also really good and I love the wax patches they come in making them easy to take with you on lunches or snacks
Shayla K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these little wheels of cheese! ..but then again, you guys can already tell I'm a cheese freak lol. I like that they're not only wrapped in the little foil, but you also have to peel the plastic around the wheel just to get the cheese out. It makes me feel like people can't mess with my food as much I guess lol. These are a little on the more expensive side, much like Sargento, but they are delicious!
Lauren D.
I love these!!!! I pack them as snacks for work throughout the day. The cheese is always so fresh, they’re a great price, and they are the perfect size. I will always choose these over other brands. They rock!
Shanna S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Purchased at: Publix
The best kind of snack! I’m a huge cheese fanatic and I love babyvel cheese. I could go through a whole pack if I wasn’t paying attention. Perfect for a morning snack or something quick when you’re in a rush.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
I love these so much. They’re fantastic to have when I’m at work. I always have them with an apple. I love this kind of cheese anyway, so having some in a small package to just keep in my lunchbox is perfect.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
These are good as a nice map to just throw in your purse. Not to sound gross lol but sometimes I will eat them at room temp and I think that they taste better that way. They don't cost that much money either.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?