BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Adelise M.
abergavenny
These are perfect for kids lunch boxes. They are easy to open and taste nice. They are packed with protein and they are fun to unravel. The packaging is fun and child friendly and looks smart. They come in a group and are affordable.
Shannon T.
Sudbury, ON
These are great and perfect for on the go. The flavor is nice however I'm not a fan of a price so I can't get them all the time I try to budget my grocery list. But if they ever go on sale I would definitely pick them up now and again
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
Pretty yummy! Great for lunches because it’s already in its own packaging. I’ve bought these multiple times and they’re always eaten quickly. If you like mild tasting cheese you’ll like these. They’re fairly cheap for good quality food.
Danielle S.
IXIA, RHODOS
You guys. These are pretty much my favourite snack food ever. So tiny and perfect for lunches. For cheese they are fairly low calorie, so as long as you don't go wild with them they are a good way to get your calcium in for the day!
Rheanna S.
Edmonton , AB
Baby bell is so rich and flavourful! A perfect snack that you can eat on its own or add to crackers. Perfect for cheese lovers! A little on the expensive side but totally worth it as this cheese is delicious and melts in your mouth!
Amber R.
I love baby bells they are like my most favourite cheese ever as they are not too artificial like some other individually  wrapped  cheeses they also don't sweat easily so they stay fresh and tasty I would definitely always recommend these to all my family and friends
Lacey S.
Saint John, NB
They’re good! They’re nice and creamy! They’re a little more on the expensive side but you’re paying for the packaging in this case. Which I think is adorable! It makes it easy for packing lunches! I would buy it if they were on sale.
Lara C.
El clásico quesito para niños de toda la vida. Está rico, pero el precio me parece elevado para ser tan pequeños. Seguramente pagues más precio por la marca que por el producto en sí. Pienso que está sobrevalorado. Pero aún así, es un buen producto.
Joe B.
I like baby bell cheese. I wouldn’t say I love it, but I like it. It’s good, flavourful, sometime it can be too much? Like it’s very strong tasting. I don’t mind it, it’s a good little snack however it’s not my favourite
Erica H.
Far, far too expensive. These are such delicious cheese snacks to have when I'm out around or going to school and want just a small something, but they are way too pricey to buy often with the small amount of cheese you get.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart