BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
My family very much enjoys this cheese. We love all of the Mini Babybel Cheese flavors.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
i can eat the whole bag of these things. They are so delicious, creamy, perfect size ❤
Heather P.
Mesa, AZ
A family favorite for us! Even my super picky preschooler asks for her "circle cheese."
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
The one that got me started! Whoever thought of this idea, I applaud you and thank you
Vanessa S.
Chattanooga
The original cheese, when I was young I eat this every day, I love it, its my favourite
Sierra D.
West Bridgewater
These are so creamy and smooth I could eat them all day! They make a great light snack.
Alicia L.
Dover, De
My kids and husband love the mini babybel original semisoft cheese I am not a fan of it
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Great snake and more filling than you think . I enjoy alone or with a cracker or fruit
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this for a snack in the day. Would def recommend it to anyone that loves cheese.
Griscel R.
Tastes great. I love it and can never stop eating it. Very delicious :) would recommend
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?