BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Charlotte L.
Gilfach Goch
I personally do not like these, however I purchase them for my family. I find that they are Too rubbery and have such a mild taste, if much rather some Mature Chedder from Cathedral City. The cheese is extremely milky.
Stephanie K.
MONTREAL, QC
A perfect portion go to snack! Great when you are on the go as well. Babybel mini's are great when I come home from work and I need something to tide me over for dinner. Great flavor, convenient portion sizes. I love that they're individually wrapped and they come in a multitude of flavors. These have been a favorite of mine for many, many years!
Stephanie R.
St Mellons, Cardiff
I love mini babybel snacks. A must have in the kids lunch box, and a must have when the kids aren’t looking for me.
Easy way to get some protein and calcium into the nieces and nephews in the family. Easy and fun.
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I absolutely love these! I know processed cheese isn't great for you but if your not eating it all the time. They are great in a pack lunch. You can buy a baby bell light supposed to be less calories.
Olly H.
I think this product has good texture and good value. Very affordable and good for anyone that likes cheese / little kids. I normally buy this so I am a repeated customer. I would recommend this to families.
Lily W.
Stoke Green, Coventry
Babybel are my favourite snack to have in the day, either at lunch time or just as a snack. I usually go for the low fat ones, but I’ve been having them since I was a young kid in school in my packed lunch.
Billie-Jo P.
West bridge ford , Nottingham
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! But now I can’t really eat them very often, I have to really want one! However they are really food value for money and are so easy to fit in a bag!
Amy l.
i absolutely love these but i am biased as these are a childhood favourite! i love that there’s a good amount to just have a little taste of something without it being overly cheesy and sickly. definitely will keep purchasing
Sophie C.
Staffordshire
Theses products are small and perfect for a snack throughout the day, they have the perfect cheesy taste that is not too strong and have several different flavours for all types of cheese lovers, I would recommend these for people and they are perfect for luch boxes  Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
We have a slight cheese addiction in my house. I swear these are the best, they are a little pricey but are worth every penny. We have bought them at multiple locations and they are great for snacking! I love how they are full flavoured. My daughter will honestly point them out every time we are in a store to buy them because she loves them so much.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart