BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
Me and my niece love these! We always go to the shop together and buy them as they’re just so tasty! They’re good on their own or with some lunch. It’s good they come in a small size so no need for a cheese grater etc. Would definitely recommend!
🗽daisy h.
Chelmsford
I do enjoy a baby bel if you want a small taste of cheese. However I find I do have an after taste of cheese for the rest of the day no matter what I use to get rid of it. I do like the unusual shape though
Shandel G.
Edmonton, AB
Normally I'm not that into eating cheese, but mini babybel's are so great! They have such a nice flavour of cheese, and they are wrapped so cute. They are definitely one of my favourite types of cheese!
Louise P.
Blackfaulds Street , Coalsnaughton Tillicoultry
These are great for having in a packed lunch! You can buy these from any supermarket, wasn’t pricey atall. The packaging is very eye catching. I’m a repeat customer as I really like these as affordable!
Julie B.
Dpo, AE
No shame rating this five stars. It’s not really cheese but growing up in France I love those. Especially when there not too cold! And that wax coat is legendary. Just don’t get it stuck in your hair!
Melissa F.
Innisfil , ON
Everyone loves these little red circles of heaven so much that we can barley keep a bag in our fridge!! They are so dense and salty and they’re the perfect snack on the go!! I can eat a handful of them in one sitting!! They’re also good for hosting wine and cheese parties!! They’re already in perfect little serving sizes!!
Alexandra R.
Great quality and flavour!!!!
I bought this three weeks ago and I really love how practical they are, the quality and the presentation they have!!!
Perfect little snacks to bring with you to work!!!!
Camryn G.
Quyon, QC
This is my favourite cheese out of all the cheese I have ever eaten in my life, they are pretty small but very tasty and have a very nice texture. If you’ve never tried these, don’t let the name fool you because they are very good.
Ghada M.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
While my cheese of choice is usually mozzarella or halloumi cheese, this has been a favourite of mine since I was younger. Maybe it’s the nostalgia that comes along with it but this cheese is still one of my favourites to this day.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Not gonna lie, I buy these because they are cute. I also like
opening them. They come in like a waxy covering and you open it by
peeling a strip from the center. It's fun. I wouldn't buy these for
the pure joy of opening them, but it's a bonus. They make an easy snack
since they are small and individually wrapped, so you can grab one on
the go. As for taste and texture, they're not my favorite, kind of like
string cheese but without the fun stringyness. That's just personal
preference though. They're not bad, and I believe they have a few
types/flavors. I think they are a decent buy if you like to snack on
cheese because the way they're packaged makes them convenient, and they
are also easy to find at many grocery stores, as well as reasonably
priced.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart