BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Kelsi L.
I love love love babybell! My favorite cheese and I eat it every single day for lunch!
Samantha M.
Boston, MA
Great on the go snack for cheese lovers. I love these little guys and they taste great.
Patricia M.
Clermont , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these especially when I’m doing a low carb diet they are soo good and there cute
Kati V.
Everett
Such great snacks. Lunch pack friendly & healthy. Great little on the go cheese wheels!
Kira T.
Fresno, CA
Cute and little!! Great with crackers for a snack but you may want to eat more than one
Stephanie D.
Give me dairy all day long I love this is so creamy and delicious and it taste so fresh
Tiffany C.
maywood
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the ultimate cheese snack! Been eating these since I was a kid. Taste great!
Ashlee P.
Lafayette, IN
Great snack to throw in the diaper bag or for my self. Pretty healthy and fun to open.
Erin B.
Jersey City
Purchased at: Walmart
Great ln the go snack! Delicious and easy to pack/ love that it comes as a serving size
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
My daughter loves these in her lunches. We ARE constantly buying them. She loves them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?