BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alex S.
I love these tiny cheeses. My family likes to buy them in bulk at Costco. We keep these to throw in lunchboxes, have a snack, and to top burgers, omelettes, and more! The taste is very mild and the texture is soft and creamy. Love these!
Sara K.
I love cheese! The silky smooth texture of this cheese is the best! I love the cute little packaging it comes in! Plus - it helps me to portion out just a tiny bit of this deliciously sinful snack!!!
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
Mini babybel are great. I love having cheese as a snack, my cat loves it too. It's easy when you're on the go and want just a tiny snack. They're a little expensive but I think they're worth it because they're so good.
Olivia A.
Granger, IN
This has to be one of my favorite cheeses no you can't cook with this or put it on to a sandwich it comes in a circular thick form of cheese and is perfect for school lunches just to throw right in! Everyone should at least give it a try!
Jennifer K.
I am obsessed with cheese and these are my favorite cheese snacks. Well not just me my whole Family! I eat them al the time. I buy them everytime I stop at the grocery store because we are always running out. They are very creamy. And I love the wrapping. It makes me feel like they are fancy little Italian cheeses or something!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
My kids will literally sit and eat a bag of these if not monitored. They are great for both kids and children alike! Great smooth and creamy texture. I am not sure if the packaging is necessary our not, but all the wax does seem wasteful.
Katy B.
greenbrier, AR
This has been one of my favorite cheese products for years. It has a great, mild taste and comes in a cool wax packaging. It's a great healthy snack and I love that it's individually wrapped. Definitely will buy again!
Dominique B.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite cheese. I wish these yummy circles were a little bigger though. I could eat about 4 of these before I actually feel like I'm eating a snack. I think they are pricey, but when I feel like treating myself I buy these.
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
Not much of a cheese person but I love these little babels. They're perfect for on the go and I eat them with crackers for a perfect little snack! It's very soft, creamy, and tasty! I love that I can pack it in my kids lunchboxes too!
Bailie S.
Tower City, PA
I love cheese. I usually eat too much, just because how easy it to get it. The packaging almost deters me from eating too much before I have to wrong or it. It is such a good price for such amazing taste. I love to pack it in my lunch!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart