BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
So good! I love these mini cheese wheel’s they’re cute and super easy if you’re on the go!
Shaleen W.
Richland
I love these things. Perfect for a snack. I pair them with crackers and Turkey or chicken cubes or fruit.
👑Carolina S.
Low in fat, kids (and us) love them, easy to take along somewhere as a snack and good little bit of calcium and protein.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
These are absolutely amazing! They're creamy, delicious and convenient. They're great for a snack and great for packing lunch.
Adrianne M.
This cheese is SO soft and chewy! It's a nice, mild flavored cheese, and oh so creamy!  My mom used to buy these every trip to Costco, and my whole family loves them. I remember as a kid, peeling cheese out of a little wax disc was the coolest thing! And little did i know at the time, they're also a perfect little on-the-go snack.
ashley S.
detroit
Love eating these on the god. They packages well to was my dogs don’t know that it’s food.
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
These will always remind me of my childhood, individual wax wrapped cheese, which makes them great on the go, or as an easy snack.
It's a slightly fake edam taste, but that's all part of the nostalgia for me.
I used to take these in my backpack walking to have with crackers as the packaging makes them fuss free.
As a child I used to also like moulding the wax into various wax statues! Anyone else do that?
Romina B.
Bolton , NH
This variety of baby Bell is the best which makes sense because it is the classic an original one I love the red wrapper and the wax packaging is oh so adorable however these are expensive and can be quite fattening so I recommend the light ones as well I do not buy these anymore but I see how they could be a great addition to a lunchbox for an adult because they look very classy compared to string cheese
­­­S O.
Me gusta este tipo de queso, además de que vienen en una linda presentación muy agradable para una reunión pequeña o elegante siempre son bienvenidos y además de verse bonitos saben muy buenos, no es el tipo de queso que más me gusta pero definitivamente es muy rico!
Radjaa M.
SO I am not a cheese person but the Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel made me a new women !
I adore them ! I honestly eat them with everything and they are si easy to carry around the packaging is so well thought out and they are delicious !
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart