BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Giulia A.
Clarksburg, MD
Very tasty and a great healthy snack! I always eat these when im hungry but have a meal coming up soon and it is the perfect size!
Meg T.
Poughkeepsie
I love cheese to the moon and back. Any cheese at all but this one has a horrible taste. Pretty expensive too.
Quinn C.
Syracuse
Great for a snack. Easy to eat and to grab on the go. Reasonably priced. Compares well to other products.
Shaleen W.
Richland
I love these things. Perfect for a snack. I pair them with crackers and Turkey or chicken cubes or fruit.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
These things are pricey but so worth it. this cheese literally melts in your mouth. I could eat about 100 of these if I wanted to. They are compact which makes them easy to bring where ever you are going or to pack them in your lunch with ease. I have always enjoyed this brand and will FOR SURE be purchasing them again.
Linsey A.
Helena, MT
Please cheeses are so tasty. We always have them in our house. My husband loves them, I love them, my baby loves them, our dogs love them. The shittiest part is when my husband never throws away the red wax and then it gets smashed on the floor and I have to pick it up it’s gross.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
So good! I love these mini cheese wheel’s they’re cute and super easy if you’re on the go!
Stephanie W.
West Jordan
My daughter loves this cheese she calls it the circle cheese. She would eat it all day if I let her.
👑Carolina S.
Low in fat, kids (and us) love them, easy to take along somewhere as a snack and good little bit of calcium and protein.
Lydia E.
Its such a tasty and fun little way to snack and get your cheese cravings out of the way! Such a convenient packaging and its so satisfying to peel the wraps off.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart