BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Chanler K.
Always great to have with some crackers. Great light snack for when you're on the go
Tiffany H.
Herriman, UT
Mini baby bel semisoft cheese is super good. We love it in our home great for snacks
Samara P.
rancho santa margarita
Yummy good for school lunches I love it sm and it’s so tasty and has plenty of flavor
Amanda E.
I love these little cheeses! They are so convenient and perfectly sized to snack on.
Marissa E.
YeAh baby these are so good, so yummy such a nice flavor nice and creamy. Good size.
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
I like these for a snack they taste great and it pairs good with fruits and crackers
Mischelle C.
Huntersville, NC
Love these cute packages cheese balls! Just the right size for a snack between meals.
Carolyn M.
Waterville, WA
These are great, my 5 year old loves them for a snack. A little pricey. But worth it.
Chantal B.
Woods Cross, UT
Always a good choice for adults and kids. It's delicious by itself or with some bread
Gretta D.
Clermont, FL
Super yummy little snack. Easy to just throw in a lunch bag to add a little variety.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?