BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I had to review this because babybel is fantastic for snacking. I couldn't believe how delicious this treat was; in the summers, when I have more free time, I run and exercise every morning, and these are a great protein packed snack to boost my energy. Not to mention on a daily basis!

Pros: yummy, easy to eat, great aesthetic design, long lasting, good portion, buys in bulk, portable

Cons: pricey
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
Favorite snack! These mini cheese wheels make the perfect snack for a college student like myself. I use to buy mine at Walmart, but now I have a Costco membership and buy in bulk from there. They go great with a small bag of crackers! Yum!
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I have to admit, the first time I bought these was for the adorable packaging.  Now I realize they are just delicious!  I take these little wheels with me on the go and they give me that little blast of energy I need.  They are very creamy and delicious.
Yaidelyn F.
I purchase for my household the Mini Baybel Original as a work or school snack. I have used this product for years. I don't like anything else that's comparable. I find it extremely afforable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So as odd as this sounds while i was in Mexico I went to a walmart and got cup o noodles and babybel cheese make the cup o noodles cut up the cheese and mixed it in tasted amazing. Mind you I did a semester abroad there and it tasted the same as it does it the states.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Can't go wrong with this brand! Sometimes you are watching tv and you want a little something and the size is perfect! Sometimes you want to bring it as part of your lunch and it's easy to fit anywhere with great packaging!
Cassie M.
Oneonta, NY
I love these little cheese wheels so much! They taste so good and they're really easy to just grab and throw in your bag and go as a snack. It's fun to peel the wax covering off and play with it too. I pick these up whenever I'm at the grocery store.
Lisa M.
Kentucky
My kids really love these. Makes a nice, healthy snack. we buy on occasion as a treat for the kids. They are a little pricy, so usually go for cheese stick instead...even though these are better texture and taste. Would recommend these
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Just got the 32 pieces package yesterday at Costco at just $10... I think its a really good price for the amount of cheese! I absolutely love this little ones, such a practical and tasty... You can take them anywhere without complications...
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love having these in the house! They are such a great snack! I eat them with salami or pepperoni for a snack sometimes, they are delicious! And the packaging is so fun with the wax, just be careful with the was it will get stuck in carpet
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?