BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Taylor C.
These are so great because the kids that I teach love them and they are great snack
Krystal M.
I'm addicted to these yummy bundles of cheese. I couldn't never just have just one.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
My fiancé loves to snack on these. So do i! I enjoy eating an apple and a babybel.
sara p.
Easy to count calories for portion control or an on the go snack. very mild flavor
Catie S.
Bells , TN
I love these!! 😍😍 I could seriously eat these all day long haha. I love my cheese
BarryJammie C.
Nampa, ID
My son absolutely loves these! They are perfect for lunch boxes and great snacks!
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
These are so smooth and yummy. Best cheese snack! Way better then string cheese!
Maria V.
Love the taste of the waxed filled cheese. Great for a potluck, on the go snack.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
Okay I try this , there good for a quick snack to eat while the food is ready !!!
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
These are so good and creamy! they are my favorite. this makes a good light snack
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?