BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Catie S.
Bells, TN
I love these!! 😍😍 I could seriously eat these all day long haha. I love my cheese
Maria V.
Love the taste of the waxed filled cheese. Great for a potluck, on the go snack.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
These have been my favorite for as long as I can remember! My son loves them too!
Jordan K.
Easy to take on the go and so tasty! I love the wax coating. Makes it last longer
Love these. One plus a handful of nuts is a filling, healthy breakfast or snack.
Gracie Z.
Naperville, IL
Perfect with any type of crackers or on their own. It's a great snack on the go.
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
Okay I try this , there good for a quick snack to eat while the food is ready !!!
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
These are a great on the go snack. They are portable and not as guilty as chips.
Arisbel T.
Bronx, NY
Best cheese Weber i live our a mud awesome ever my mom ud to buy ut and still do
Kendra B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My family can eat these things non-stop. Usually don't last long in my household.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart