BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Krystal M.
I'm addicted to these yummy bundles of cheese. I couldn't never just have just one.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
I like throwing these in my sons lunches. He likes these as well as cheese sticks.
Crystal G.
I love these for a quick snack. Great for kids. They are soft and taste great!!!!!
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
My brother in law eats this 24/7 and finally got me to taste it and I fell in love
Anna R.
Great afternoon snack for kids. Healthy and the kids love the mini babybel Cheese.
IPrincess W.
You can't go wrong with the original mini babybel. Good with crackers and fruit.
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
They are great for a quick snack, just by itself, or on crackers! Great flavors!
BarryJammie C.
Nampa, ID
My son absolutely loves these! They are perfect for lunch boxes and great snacks!
Patricia T.
San Juan, TX
I love this cheese with crackers and a glass of wine. Its a healthy go to snack.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
My 2 year old LOVE this cheese. they are a really good soft cheese. great flavor.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart