BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Linda R.
I cut this ↑ and use on my burgers and it is delicious. Gooey and ooey, just dripping good
Desiree M.
Chandler, AZ
this cheese is very good! it's super tasteful and flavorful!! it's also very rich in taste
Alexis M.
Chardon, OH
Yo like no lie these are awesome they are so good and creamy and I can sit down and eat 60
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
This cheese is a good filling snack. I eat it as a snack to school and it's a perfect size.
Alexandria B.
Tallahassee, FL
Perfect snack size and they taste great! Also perfect for lunch boxes or a snack on the go.
Tonya H.
My daughter and I live Babybel cheese! It's a great snack. Perfect snack size and delicious
Jamie M.
Columbia, MO
I love the Mini Babybel cheese packs! They are perfect for snacking at any time of the day.
Paige r.
by far the best cheese to eat! have to be careful because these little things are addicting
Debbie C.
Providence, RI
Awesome!!! To eat as a snack for yourself or the children. It's an easy on the go snack.,,
Jessica A.
These are the perfect little after school snacks for this teacher who is always on the go!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?