BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amanda D.
Lancaster, PA
My family loves these! My daughter and fiancé love peeling the wax off of the cheese!
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
I like these for a snack they taste great and it pairs good with fruits and crackers
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Loves these as a kid. Fun to peel open and the cheese is fresh! No complaints from me
Barbara  P.
I buy the Mini Babybel at Bjs wholesale. Another great product. Love the cheese!!!!!
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH
As a busy student it's the perfect little snack to eat on the go. So creamy and soft.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX
Great for when I want something small. These go great with grapes. Small easy snack.
Blanca G.
My absolute favorite. These are so good. Perfect little snack at any time of the day.
Hannah S.
Providence , RI
Not my favorite cheese but I love fancy and stinky cheeses! Definitely good for #kids
Samara P.
rancho santa margarita
Yummy good for school lunches I love it sm and it’s so tasty and has plenty of flavor
Grace M.
Lancaster, NY
Very good and easy to transport and pack for a lunch.The wax is fun to play with too
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?