BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Our kids love this babybel cheeses. They are able to open them up all by themselves.
Marissa E.
YeAh baby these are so good, so yummy such a nice flavor nice and creamy. Good size.
Taylor C.
These are so great because the kids that I teach love them and they are great snack
Symantha H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Babybel cheese is a great snack, grand kids love them, go really good with win also
Leeann P.
Richland, MI
Favorite snack and I pair it with wheat thins so good and starts to fill you up to
Kon K.
High quality product, good cheese and my family love to eat this. I recommend !!!!
Lana R.
Sylvan Lake, MI
I love these! They stay fresh for a long time and are the perfect on the go snack.
Kristen B.
These are really good, but basically glorified string cheese. Not worth the price.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
My fiancé loves to snack on these. So do i! I enjoy eating an apple and a babybel.
Samantha P.
This product is so good it's addictive. Easy for quick usage and for a quick snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart