BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Taffy E.
Jackson
The best snack ever. Nutritous and delicious easy to pack along or toss in your purse
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
These are always a treat. I buy them when they go on sale. My boys love to open them!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
More calories than the light version. I'd get the light version instead. Yummy though
Alexis C.
Sturgis, SD
I love these! They are an amazing little portion of cheese to take with you anywhere!
gethsy p.
I love the taste and it helps that they come in small portions. Great little snack!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
So yummy and delicious i love eating these for snacks or just for lunch with my salad
Tiffany H.
Herriman, UT
Mini baby bel semisoft cheese is super good. We love it in our home great for snacks
Chantal B.
Woods Cross, UT
Always a good choice for adults and kids. It's delicious by itself or with some bread
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I love these for on the go. They're a very simple & quick snack when I'm in a hurry.
Jessyka H.
Huntsville, AL
These are delicious! And you can play with wax after you are done eating the cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart