BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Angelia R.
Hayden
My boys love these and take them in lunchbox for a snack! They are pricey but good flavor!
Debbie C.
Providence, RI
Awesome!!! To eat as a snack for yourself or the children. It's an easy on the go snack.,,
Delyn M.
These are delicious! I eat these with wheat thins & some turkey slices for a healthy snack.
Alexis M.
Chardon, OH
Yo like no lie these are awesome they are so good and creamy and I can sit down and eat 60
Yanna M.
My kids and i , love this cheese . For the school lunch box or snack , easy to go and open
B S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great great great great ...!!!!!!
Fantastic Fantastic. Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Simply Incredible
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
I miss these so much. Definitely recommend. Used to put them in my lunch. Cheap and good!!
Erin S.
One of my go to snacks for work or school. You can't go wrong and the packaging is perfect.
Nikki J.
Florence, AL
These make the best snacks. Sealed up nicely, so it's always fresh. I eat it with crackers.
I like it but it is not that good so i have not much to say about it rally so yes thats it!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?