BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Libby L.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a great cheese and it's really fun playing with the wax after Im done eating.
Emily D.
These cheese rounds are a quick and easy snack that is perfect to throw in a lunchbox
Lyns N.
Dundalk, MD
This is delicious! Love this cheese a lot as I do with other cheeses! I do recommend!
Yun K.
Temple City, CA
My mom loves this stuff and so do I. Creamy and bite sized....it's the perfect snack
Krystal C.
Chapel Hill, TN
The whole family loves these they are a must have for snack time around here for sure
Amanda E.
I love these little cheeses! They are so convenient and perfectly sized to snack on.
Alexis C.
Sturgis, SD
I love these! They are an amazing little portion of cheese to take with you anywhere!
Barbara  P.
I buy the Mini Babybel at Bjs wholesale. Another great product. Love the cheese!!!!!
Chanler K.
Always great to have with some crackers. Great light snack for when you're on the go
Anna H.
So cute and the perfect amount of cheese. Great for snacking or to put in your lunch!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart