BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Katherine V.
Washington , DC
Obsessed with this cheese. It is so easy to peel and bring wherever as a snack. Love it
Natalie P.
New Wilmngtn, PA
These are good simple snacks to be able to eat on the go to get your dairy for the day
Erica B.
I love this cheese ! It's the perfect size for a light snack .. or in my kids lunch box
Stephanie P.
Kemah, TX
I absolutely love this cheese I could eat it all day long it's so smooth and delicious
Melissa H.
Love these! Super yummy and very satisfying. Plus the cost is usually pretty good too.
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
These are a great snack. I love them very much. Cheese is the best. I always buy this.
I use these every day for lunches or snacks or when I'm in the go. They're great!!!!!!
April S.
Collins, MS
This cheese is great. It tastes so good and it's the perfect size for a healthy snack!
Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
Me and my kids love snacking on these they are such a fun easy snack I recommend highly
Casey H.
We love to take these to the zoo with us and the kids have so much fun unwrapping them
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart