BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

hannah l.
Modesto, CA
I love this cheese. It is so soft in your mouth and it has a lot of flavor. I love it so much
Morgan P.
St George, UT
I love this!!! Word of warning brush your teeth after eating cause they cause terrible breath
Dana R.
Columbus , OH
These are the best size for snacks and go really well with a multitude of different crackers.
Shemica S.
SUMNER, WA
All I can really say is Amazing perfect for all occasions a must have for family's everywhere
Nancy R.
Bronx, NY
This is a cheese that taste good even on the go very side and tasty...my daughter lives them
lydia o.
Merced, CA
So good and good for a easy on the go snack it's even good for kids to eat for a snack too. 😍
Emily M.
Depew, NY
I could eat a whole bag of these if I'm not careful. Love the taste and they are super soft.
Jessica E.
Eugene, OR
A great snack to stick in a lunch or to snack on while watching a movie. I love these things.
Soft and delicious! Great snack for kids. A few crackers and a babybel satisfies my cravings.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Wonderful cheese! Great for snacks! Packaging is easy too! Definitely recommend for purchase!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?