BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashleigh T.
I love to pack these in my little sisters lunchs and when I was in school I loved these
Kristen L.
I love these little cheeses so much. I always have them in my fridge for a quick snack.
Ashlee P.
Lafayette, IN
Great snack to throw in the diaper bag or for my self. Pretty healthy and fun to open.
Alew P.
High Point, NC
En mi casa se compra mucho este producto porque a mi hermanito le gusta mucho! Babybel
Sarah A.
Oh my goodness I am obsessed with this cheese. I love the packaging and the taste also.
Katie N.
Saint Louis, MO
Great for packed lunches. We always have them for our lunch boxes during the year. Yum
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
Yum yum yum! They're an easy snack on the go, and they're nutritious, and delicious!!!!
Chelsea N.
Brattleboro, VT
One of my go to snacks! Low calories & great flavor. I love how portable they are too!
Amanda M.
Glendale, AZ
Love these as snacks. Prefer over sticks. Buy whenever on sale. Definitely recommended.
Samantha M.
Boston , MA
Great on the go snack for cheese lovers. I love these little guys and they taste great.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?