BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Casey M.
Rome , NY
My 8 yr old are obsessed! These little cheeses are the perfect size for a quick snack!
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
These are a good quick snack that are healthy and a fair price for the amount you get.
Veronica S.
Cedarville, MI
Great size for snacking or packing in lunch boxes! Full of flavor and worth the price!
courtney w.
stuart, FL
BEST CHEESE AROUND! creamy good flavor good texture. i buy this at publix and waklmart.
Alew P.
High Point, NC
En mi casa se compra mucho este producto porque a mi hermanito le gusta mucho! Babybel
Kanoe T.
Lacey, WA
Never knew what these were before I tried it. They're so easy to open and taste so good
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
I like snacking on these but one of these makes me feel like I ate too much cheese haha
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
My daughter loves these in her lunches. We ARE constantly buying them. She loves them.
I eat this everyday haha! The best on the market absolutely, great taste and packaging
Tiffany W.
Corryton, TN
These are so good. Wish were cheaper but lots of flavor and tastes so good. Yummmmmmmy
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart