BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
amber d.
Perfect for on the go snacks! Buttery soft, creamy mild cheese that even my kids enjoy.
Emily H.
Lawton
Love the original babybell cheeses! Easy to throw in my lunch and take to go every day
courtney w.
stuart, FL
BEST CHEESE AROUND! creamy good flavor good texture. i buy this at publix and waklmart.
Marissa P.
Ocala, FL
Best quick grab and go snakc low calorie sweet taste always a good choice when dieting
Sierra D.
West Bridgewater
These are so creamy and smooth I could eat them all day! They make a great light snack.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
These are delicious and perfect for anyone with children. Perfect for them little hands
Ashleigh T.
I love to pack these in my little sisters lunchs and when I was in school I loved these
Hayley H.
Pikeville, KY
These are amazing little snack, easy to eat with crackers or on a day out at the park!
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
These were my go to snack in college. The packaging is so cute and the taste is great!
Olivia O.
Dallas, TX
this babybel cheese is very good because it is not too pricey and easy to take with you
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart