BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Good taste and I love it. I want to have more of it soon. Good with crackers. Good cheese
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
This is good as a snack. My som loves it. I would defeneiteoy rwcconen this item to other
Yaryna M.
Worcester, MA
So delicious! The flavor is a classic from my childhood, and it's easy to take anywhere.
Kaitlyn J.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly, this is the best cheese ever. It's amazing plain or with crackers, or pretzels!
Michelle C.
I can actually eat these as a snack without them being super over powering which I love.
Alicia M.
N Providence, RI
These are always in my fridge. The kids love them and grab one to snack on all the time.
Alexa S.
Plainview, NY
Love!!!!! Great snack to have at any time. I have been eatting this cheese for years!!!!
Emma S.
Vienna, VA
They are very easy to open. They are also great to pack in lunches. And they taste great
Flor P.
We always restock on this cheese I love it with crackers. I totally recommend to everyone
Megan H.
Pembroke, NC
I LOVE these as a snack. Unwrapping them is like unwrapping a mini present. So delicious.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?