BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
April C.
Sonora, TX
I use these as snacks with my peppers. great taste. very creamy. All around great snack.
Michelle C.
I can actually eat these as a snack without them being super over powering which I love.
Alexa S.
Plainview, NY
Love!!!!! Great snack to have at any time. I have been eatting this cheese for years!!!!
Evan Kristina L.
Albany , OR
This cheese is so yummy and expensive too. My kids sneak it from the fridge it's so good.
Griscel R.
Tastes great. I love it and can never stop eating it. Very delicious :) would recommend
Heather P.
Mesa, AZ
A family favorite for us! Even my super picky preschooler asks for her "circle cheese."
Kanoe T.
Lacey, WA
Never knew what these were before I tried it. They're so easy to open and taste so good
Stephanie P.
Kemah, TX
I absolutely love this cheese I could eat it all day long it's so smooth and delicious
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
i can eat the whole bag of these things. They are so delicious, creamy, perfect size ❤
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
These are a great snack. I love them very much. Cheese is the best. I always buy this.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart