BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Courtnie S.
Pontiac, MI
Creamy. Bold and delicious. Perfect snack you don't have to share if you don't want too.
Laura S.
Lexington , KY
I eat these fir lunch an days I don't have a lot of time. Love them. They taste amazing.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Delicious light cheese snack - pop them in your purse for that perfect cheesy pick-me-up!
Stacy B.
Cokato, MN
Delicious and convenient for a quick healthy snack! My kid's bring them to school as well
Jeannette K.
My kids love these. They are great after-school snack. They eat alone or with pepperoni.
Sofia B.
Commack, NY
By far my favorite cheese in this entire world such a great treat to snack on very light
India M.
My favorite cheese! Every time I see it at the grocery store I have to stop and get them!
Nichel S.
Rimersburg, PA
I eat one of these daily! They taste so good! They fill you up more than you would think
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Great tasting cheese, convenient packing for on the go snacking. Very affordable as well
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Not my first choice with cheese, but I still like these cheeses. I only tried them once.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart