BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
My kids call this the mommy cheese. My absolute favorite. Good with crackers or by its self
Adria R.
Moulton, AL
Very yummy good product healthy lunch quick and on the go small but enough for a pick me up
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
Great for afternoon snack,post exercise or school lunches. Great flavor.a little expensive
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
But these all the time. I like that it's in an individual wrapper so it tastes really fresh
savy a.
i love eating these at school and the cute little round wrapping with the peel off wrapper.
Erin S.
One of my go to snacks for work or school. You can't go wrong and the packaging is perfect.
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
Cute little package. Nice for a bite sized snack. Perfect for toddlers and snacks on the go
Cam S.
This is a quick okay snack very filling!Not a lot of flavor, won't but often, may buy again
Paige r.
by far the best cheese to eat! have to be careful because these little things are addicting
Victoria D.
Minneapolis, MN
Packaging is nice the cheese is fun to open I think it is good but a little too
Much cheese
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?