BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Only tried these as of recently and I don't know why I waited! These are a great mid day snack with some crackers! I could eat these everyday with all the flavors and not get tired! I love these and will continue to buy again and again!
Katie S.
East Lansing
A favorite on the go, snack. I love the taste and the texture, it's well worth the price. Its just enough to tide me over between meals when eaten with nuts or fruit, especially. The flavor is rich, but it isn't hard on the wallet or the diet!
Misha B.
Maryland
I adores these! They're so delicious and easy to carry when traveling. I wish that they didn't go so quickly. Whenever I buy these they never last long but I think they're worth the price!! I think I'd have to say the original is my favorite.
Allison G.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Babybel cheeses. They are the perfect snack to pack with lunches ,or to have in the afternoon, or at night when you just need a little something to eat! My only complaint is that I wish they were bigger so I could have more!
Angela K.
Independence, MO
We love Babybel cheese in our house! It slips in pockets, purses and lunchboxes with ease! It also tastes really really good and is healthy to boot. We pick up our babybel at HyVee and we'd definitely recommend it to other people looking for a healthy snack.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
Love these mini cheeses as a perfect mid-day snack or with a meal. I keep them in the fridge at my office when I'm desperate for some protein and some energy. The convenience of the little wax covered packages can't be beat.
Ashley A.
So creamy smoothe and delicious!!! I love cheese and these are so fun to eat with the amazingly cute package i throw these in my lunch bag and get excited i feel like a kid again eating them really amazing taste so rich in calcium and taste!!
Jo R.
The best cheese ever! Eat it with crackers, eat it by itself as a snack or on the go. Defiantly a repeat costumer. Cost is affordable. I purchase them anywhere I see them if I need them, but mainly ALDI's and at Wal Mart. Defiantly buy every time I'm out and the kids love them too!
Yaidelyn F.
I purchase for my household the Mini Baybel Original as a work or school snack. I have used this product for years. I don't like anything else that's comparable. I find it extremely afforable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
So as odd as this sounds while i was in Mexico I went to a walmart and got cup o noodles and babybel cheese make the cup o noodles cut up the cheese and mixed it in tasted amazing. Mind you I did a semester abroad there and it tasted the same as it does it the states.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart