BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Renee R.
Ewing, NJ
I used to bring these to school everyday and I was obsessed lol. I think they're a great snack
Alaina H.
These cheeses are so cute and easy to pack in lunches because they take up very minimal space!
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
My kids both love these as a snack. So easy. Love that they come in their own little container!
Monique O.
Hurricane
Purchased at: Costco
These little cheese wheels are the best. The perfect on the go snack and my daughter loves them
Deya K.
Love mini bell cheese. They are one of my favorite cheeses. Love how soft and fresh they taste.
Stephanie G.
Nashville, TN
I keep these on hand for quick snacks. Very convenient and a great way to pack in some protein.
Kazi D.
Love these little round cheese wedges. I stock up on then and share them with every one at work
kayla p.
Alice, TX
i love to snack on this cheese for the day or while sitting down enjoying a nice glass of wine
Taitum 1.
Love these sooooo much I could eat a bunch of them, they are one of my favorite types of cheese
Melany H.
Clinton
I used to beg my mom to buy these for me. They are really good but they are kind of expensive.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?