BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Love these as a quick snack or to pack along in my lunch bag. I am a fan of the mild flavor.
Tiffany F.
Always good for a quick snack. No need for crackers or anything else. Good to grab on the go.
Katie W.
One of my favorites cheeses ever. Nice and soft with a really creamy taste. I would reccoment
hannah l.
Modesto, CA
I love this cheese. It is so soft in your mouth and it has a lot of flavor. I love it so much
Sherehan M.
6901chadbourne North Olmsted, OH
How don't like baby Bel cheese test really good and u can take any we're. Open easy for kids
Dana R.
Columbus , OH
These are the best size for snacks and go really well with a multitude of different crackers.
Stephanie C.
Very yummy. I love these to put on crackers and put the cheese on and you have a quick snack
Maria G.
Wimauma , FL
My daughter loves this cheese, she begs for it at the store. Love the packaging it's too cute
Sara S.
Fate, Tx
So incredibly expensive but so so so good! My daughter and I are obsessed with this cheese!!
Amber B.
Louisville, KY
Great snack, anytime munchy, awesome flavor, very tasty...We love them..Nice healthy snack...
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?