BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA
My baby sis like this she eat when i come to my mom house i eat on the go i take on my bag
This is a an awesome snack love to eat it with my pretzels and crackers it has a good taste
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Always a good on the go snack. plus they're so much fun to unwrap and they taste delicious.
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
My kids call this the mommy cheese. My absolute favorite. Good with crackers or by its self
Jeanette G.
Alamogordo, NM
I love love this cheese. it's a delicious and easy snack and my 3 year old loves them too.
Joejoe R.
Westminster, SC
This is a good cheese great an good an just plain awesome great choice for anyone's supper
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this cheese,it's small and tasty. Love to have them as a snack and the kids love them
Grace G.
Seven Hills, OH
Who doesn't love cheese, especially the cute little packaging of this brand. A go to snack
CAROLINA G.
This little babybel with some crackers is all I need during my work shift to kill hunger...
Amber L.
I am a cheese fanatic. These are perfect to throw in with my lunch or to snack on at home.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart