BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this cheese,it's small and tasty. Love to have them as a snack and the kids love them
Erin S.
One of my go to snacks for work or school. You can't go wrong and the packaging is perfect.
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I throw one in my purse when I am running errands between mealsZ. They make a great snack.
Sabrina F.
Grindstone, PA
One of my children's and my mother's favorites. They are good flavor and convenient sized .
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
My 5 year old and 19 year actually fight over these Mini Baby bel original semisoft cheese.
Leigh P.
Great easy simple snack to have. It is fun to peel the wax off the cheese. But it. Eat it.
Dana B.
Columbia , MO
My husband and kids love these. They are a great snack and easy to peel. We always buy them
Elizabeth C.
Love these go great with some crackers feat as a small snack my little one even enjoys this
Marketa B.
These are so easy to snack on, but also super convenient because of their tiny round shape!
Rebecca A.
These r small and yummy the wax is fun to play with great for school days and I love these
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart