BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Dana B.
Columbia , MO
My husband and kids love these. They are a great snack and easy to peel. We always buy them
Delyn M.
These are delicious! I eat these with wheat thins & some turkey slices for a healthy snack.
Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Out of this brand of products this is probably my least favorite. There isn't much flavor.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
But these all the time. I like that it's in an individual wrapper so it tastes really fresh
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I throw one in my purse when I am running errands between mealsZ. They make a great snack.
Josette R.
Orchard Park, NY
Great cheese. Perfect size. Great company. I love eating cheese so does my kids and family
ELEANOR G.
OMG I LOVE THESE SO MUCH they are great on their own or with chips ,pretzels ,and crackers
Alexis M.
Chardon, OH
Yo like no lie these are awesome they are so good and creamy and I can sit down and eat 60
Heather t.
Warren, OH
Love these little guys we buys tons of them cant get enough lol they are great for anything
I like it but it is not that good so i have not much to say about it rally so yes thats it!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart