BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Very delicious my favorite baybel is a great tasting cheese and it's very healthy on the go!
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
These are great for when you need a quick snack because you're hangry and everyone hates you.
Kiah B.
I think the original is the best flavor of them all and they are easy to just take on the go
Stephanie C.
Very yummy. I love these to put on crackers and put the cheese on and you have a quick snack
Paula S.
Nacogdoches, TX
These make such a good, healthy snack after school or on the go. love how portable they are.
Lindsey K.
martinez, GA
These children of mine LOVE the Babybel cheese! We Encanto keep it in the refrigerator long.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Babybel cheese makes the perfect snack! Great on its own or with fruit. Awesome with grapes!
Rachel P.
Really goodnight flavor and the perfect amount of cheese if you just want a quick cheese fix!
Sonia S.
Good snack cheese. Great with crackers. My kids love them during snack time. Would recommend.
Sherehan M.
6901chadbourne North Olmsted, OH
How don't like baby Bel cheese test really good and u can take any we're. Open easy for kids
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?