BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nichelle H.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased these on a whim and they actually turned out to be really good. They are slightly pricey but definitely worth getting once on sale. They are smooth and creamy and worth the hype. They are great quick snacks for when you are on the go.
Amanda J.
Everett, WA
I have been eating these things for years as a treat. My father use to get them as a snack for me when I was young and now I get them every now and then . They are the perfect size for a little cheese snack
Grace B.
Des Moines, IA
These are always great for snacks. My friend even chops it up and puts them in her eggs. And it is amazing. They taste great and are very easy to pack. Great price too! Definitely recommend to anyone who is always on the go.
Rachel L.
Oh yum. These are my go-to for a quick pick me up or just when I’m feeling snacky. They are guilt free with a great flavor and they fill you up so you don’t end up eating more than you should. I enjoy the other flavors but the classic is my fav!
Nadine D.
I am literally eating one as I write this lol. I love babybel cheese and my daughter does as well. It an easy snack and convienant.  With absolutely yummy taste. I could eat the whole net bag of them but I have to have self control sometimes lol
Jo R.
The best cheese ever! Eat it with crackers, eat it by itself as a snack or on the go. Defiantly a repeat costumer. Cost is affordable. I purchase them anywhere I see them if I need them, but mainly ALDI's and at Wal Mart. Defiantly buy every time I'm out and the kids love them too!
Breena M.
Round Rock, TX
Guilty pleasure for me and a great snack for the kids! The only thing similar to these that I can think of is a cheese stick (not string cheese), but that doesn't even really compare. We've tried 2-3 flavors and I've liked all of them so far!
Katie S.
East Lansing
A favorite on the go, snack. I love the taste and the texture, it's well worth the price. Its just enough to tide me over between meals when eaten with nuts or fruit, especially. The flavor is rich, but it isn't hard on the wallet or the diet!
Ashley A.
So creamy smoothe and delicious!!! I love cheese and these are so fun to eat with the amazingly cute package i throw these in my lunch bag and get excited i feel like a kid again eating them really amazing taste so rich in calcium and taste!!
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
Love these mini cheeses as a perfect mid-day snack or with a meal. I keep them in the fridge at my office when I'm desperate for some protein and some energy. The convenience of the little wax covered packages can't be beat.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart